24 May 2012 Thursday:
Early in the morning, my mum at there trying to commit suicide in front me. She blames that me and my sister show no respect to her. Makes her so suffering.
Dear mum, i wish you could understands that, i do respect you alot. You're the only one to "sustain" the family since papi started being so bad. You never give up on protecting me and sister from papi. You are the one that im impressed on. Mum, i do love you so much, for you caring and concern too.
However, it seems like what im doing doesnt being part of the respect which you think of. There's till a obstacles from the understanding among each others between me and you. Sometime i do get tired on explaining, mum. I dont like the way you said me. I really precious the relationship between you and me. But, mum.. i do wish you can understand that im not such a person who only knows how to "using" people and forget about people's help. Sigh.
Im so tired, mum. I do.. I never wish you to say that i making you like a ATM machine ofr the family. Im trying my best to proof, that's why i went for a work. Im trying to own my pocket money. But, you didnt feel in that way. You think that im just having fun with my friend. Mum, i love you. But please tolerate and and understand me more. I do like to have my own freedom to hang around with my friends, but it doesnt means that i dont like to spend time with you. Im so sorry if im making you feeling like that.
anyway, due to today's issue.. she get so angry to me. So i had to minta ray's help to sent me go campus. thanks o, luckily got u ...
No comments:
Post a Comment