May 08 2012 Tuesday:
Tdy, thxs 4 kor for bringing me out. I can manage to hv fun with u n some of my frds!! Kak tun, nini, vivien, me, joey, julie and kor are hanging around today! yahoo!! I gt chance to Eat ful ful at hartz chicken n experience on roller blade! Even though I fall down so many times, I even gt injured. Bt im stil having fun n I finali manage to control the blade and playing without holdin anything!!! Tomorrow nite might go winner court play wif kor kor, fri go folo kor buy ingredient n go nini huz play. Den sat go trip!!! Could you see, My holiday is fun !!! I like my kor!!! I cant imagine my life would be how desperate after the breakup without his help!. So xiam xia you arh! X3
Tdy, thxs 4 kor for bringing me out. I can manage to hv fun with u n some of my frds!! Kak tun, nini, vivien, me, joey, julie and kor are hanging around today! yahoo!! I gt chance to Eat ful ful at hartz chicken n experience on roller blade! Even though I fall down so many times, I even gt injured. Bt im stil having fun n I finali manage to control the blade and playing without holdin anything!!! Tomorrow nite might go winner court play wif kor kor, fri go folo kor buy ingredient n go nini huz play. Den sat go trip!!! Could you see, My holiday is fun !!! I like my kor!!! I cant imagine my life would be how desperate after the breakup without his help!. So xiam xia you arh! X3
No comments:
Post a Comment