Tuesday, 26 June 2012

26june2012 Tuesday: 


today, i wake up quite late today due to yesterday night didnt have a good sleep. pain arh! sobx sobx~ didnt do much instead having enough rest at home. oh ya, yu kiung msg me. inform me about the gathering for form 6 will be 27 june, which was tomorrow.. cant lar. i got class eh. paiseh paiseh.  Sylvia's bday party i also cant attain, im not at kuching. so sorry eh, my friend. i try to celebrate with you on the other day ya... 
Oh ya, i've add jojo bck le. I do what I can do. She wan confirm or nt is her problem le. Tat hock, I dun tink I wil go add him anymore. you dont wan hiu me, dont hiu me lar! hmph! so tiao geh punya. engtao den haolien meh. now you just some1 that i use to know.. zzz. the faith that i cant change. 




No comments:

Post a Comment