wake up by my 'sifu' morning call by 8am.. then, went for driving practise as usual... driving on the Road A, Road B.. then practise side parking, and uphill.. Today was quite a stressing day for me because my sifu say im going to have my driving exam by next monday morning! OMG!! the day had come. must overcome my panic during that day. phew~~~ pray hard and means that this saturday morning is my last day to practise. I must do it well ! GOOD LUCK to me! ><
Night time, i didnt manage to inform yen san them about my absentees.. Im really so sorry.. i got many reason to tell u lar. Even you guys might think that im just finding reason to ask for ur excuse. But its the truth eh.. ><
1st, ytd night me and ray already plan and decide not to go
2d, my hp credit expired since yesterday and i didnt manage to reload kok
3rd, just now went out without my hp along.. so also dont know how to contact u guys eh.
4th, if im going to class today.. means that my mum will put me at campus by 5:30pm eh! so early! i dont want lar... T^T
Tmr lar.. i promise go interview the vacant together with u guys ji mui lar.. so sorry ya! T^T
1st, ytd night me and ray already plan and decide not to go
2d, my hp credit expired since yesterday and i didnt manage to reload kok
3rd, just now went out without my hp along.. so also dont know how to contact u guys eh.
4th, if im going to class today.. means that my mum will put me at campus by 5:30pm eh! so early! i dont want lar... T^TTmr lar.. i promise go interview the vacant together with u guys ji mui lar.. so sorry ya! T^T
Ling, after I read your blog, I feel that I more understand your life right now. I feel so bad that I didn't 'accompany' you when you are down. Please forgive me....:(
ReplyDeleteDon't stress, ok? I know our mouse will be able to cope with it, right? :) All the best to you. You can do it, just treat it as a normal practice. Relax, ok? :)
ReplyDeletegees... thanks alot ya, mei. and thanks alot for ur concern too.. ^^
Delete