Tuesday, 17 September 2013

17 September, 2013 Tue

Early in the morning wake up almost 8am this morning cz of nightmare. Got chase by an alien of something weird in the dream. I only remember is its slimy. Yucks! Luckily my Hp alarm "rescue" me. However, I woke up with body ache and o sweat alot. I wonder how can a dream so true. Hais. So I just continue my nap coz too tired to wake up. That kind of feel like I just finish my 2 hours exercising. totally exhausted. then suddenly I wake up by the car horn. Omg?! Is ray. Then I directly remember we will have breakfast this morning. call him then went straight to bath. then bla bla bla.. Anyway, I'm glad he didn't blame me for this.
Oh ya, my stomach started to mischief again. Perhaps my body is tryng to lose those excess weight. still can handle la. will seek for medicine if getting serious. Haha... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment