14 December
2013 Saturday
Today, I went
to work today as usual. Feel quite happy to work without ah jie around. Lols! The
issue (conflict) between kitchen and service just so complicated! Why had to
make thing so complicated? Why prefer to work in this backstab environment when
you can work in a easier life? What keep being repeated from her, is just to psycho
us, changing our mind set to hate those people in kitchen. I plan to work 8
hours today, which were 1130am till 730pm, yet due to the customer just came in
like “having big clearance sale”, the café was so full with customers! I plan
to service at outside today, yet just because I went in to help dear wash the
vegetable for the staff meal, then I stuck inside there. Even though it was
quite tired, but I enjoy that. With all the speed that I am before, that feel
finally came back. Reminds me when the time only me and Kelly solo servicing at
outside quite often last time. That victory feeling after the “war”, seems to
miss that feel. Haha…
No comments:
Post a Comment