Monday, 12 January 2015

12 January 2015 Monday


Well, its been quite a long while since the last post. Honestly, in this short period, things changed. Lots of issue happen. I had no idea, what is the right choice to do. Dear changed quite much since his first failure on this studies. Financial problem is always our biggest problem as usual. But now, dear's biggest problem is his unmotivated mind. I had no idea how to help, as I suggested to help, end up I'm stuck in this mess. Well, maybe saying out " I will help you to do" is a wrong thing I have said. Same goes to "I will try my best to assist you". None of these works. 
Every time whenever dear's mum spoke out about studies, dear goes moody. It repeat again and again. Since Rising Ramen Shop, his smoking activity getting more and more rapid. I have no idea how to help him. I'm really sucks. Whenever I tries to courage him, he still the same unmotivated face. Whenever I get strict, he became stressful and suffer. Whenever I set him loose, that's it. He will forget every duties he need but to seek for fun. He is now "couldn't handle even a single stress" mode. 

What can I do to really help you dear? honestly you cant just rely 100% progress on me. I have told you that, you have to stand up. The planning right now is I had to go Singapore alone by myself first then settle down. I will use my salary to support you. Hopefully things can goes smoothly as I wish.

P/s: I do mind that "not in my concern" face. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment