26 May 2012 Saturday:
Today, the food court quite not ok. Well, imagine how the stall and those people at the food court doing business under hot condition and there's no water for the whole day! wadafuq!! Today mum and my cousin them, coming to visit my stall . But, all the food they seems are not satisfied. They keep on complaining this and that. swt. mai ah neh kuan mah!! give me "face" eh... aiyoyo~~
sigh.. i really though that i can manage to forget him. I do. I can fill my time up the whole day, and i didnt even think about him at all. I though that, it means that i can finally let go. Sadly, i cant. The pain still there. I still cried when i recall back the memories. He just break me up without any proper reason, i should hate him. But why i cant? Never mind, i believe that one day, i can get my own relationship. A better relationship. The one that really can be there for me forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment