Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Date: NOv14 (WED)



Went to bank, withdraw RM2000 from my FD. Keeping it inside my bag, Is it really safe? No clue. The only way is bring my bag wherever I go. This RM2k is for my 2 years. If can, i do really hope that I can manage to control or cut down my expenses for the coming time. Bring him to campus, seeing him keep making the "sigh" sound, and keep looking at his watch, noticing me that the time that I’m causing him to be late. Honestly, I’m really sad. I swear, i really don’t like people react like that to me, especially the one that i really care for. I cried when i put him at campus. I’m really sad, yet I had to react like nothing. Received phone call from Aaron, invite me to his party at his house. I ignore him by pass the phone to nini, and nini help me to lie. She tell Aaron that I’m not using this hp number. Thank god. amitaba. I really don’t want to meet hock. Sorry Aaron. Not because i will so sad if i meet him, but is reminds me how stupid i am to trust a LIER.

No comments:

Post a Comment