Date: NOv15 (THU)
I do really hope all I’ve done, really can be seen. I don’t require
him to accept me or what. But, I do really hope, i can be one if his important
person if he needs help. I realize, i love him more and more days by days. I
must control. I have nothing to love him. My education, my appearance. All doesn’t
pass the requirement. Let it be lar. As long i can be the one he spoke out his stress,
his secret with. I’m really gladful. heehee... meet ling jiejie in front of
campus. I’m glad that i doesn’t need to spend the whole morning forever alone. The
library is off, either the computer lab. There's no place for me to go. Luckily
I join jiejie them walk to permata car park there for shopping! There's a book
fair promotion from popular over there. Yeah~ can’t believe i spend 2 hours
there, spend RM40. bwahahaha~ worth la worth la. Some for my sister and some
for me. heehee... After that, walk back to campus by my own to join tunrah
& ray them to SCR for lunch, then follow them to the same class. Then i
continue my assignment at the back in the class. Watching them presenting on
their opinion of the pet hotel with paper on their hand. lols? Oh ya, one unforgettable
moment i have today. It’s really is a thrilling moment in my life ever! I've
lanngar the car when i reverse my car when i saw a parking space while I’m at
boulevard car park underground. OMG! I totally dint saw that car when i
reverse. Then suddenly i heard the driver press car horn. Then the next second
i can feel the butt of my car kissed the front of the car. Lucky there's
nothing injured, and the driver forgive me. Phew~ Must be careful next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment