Well, I admit Its been awhile I update my blog. This few days really quite sick. Even though my body was quite tough to handle I diarrhea for si many days, till I feel like dehydrated. Quite week, yet today start getting worse. My stomach do painful. It's so pain till I can't handle.
Right now, after lit the ruyi oil, feel abit relief when the pain attack.
Meet dear since afternoon, then till the time then we go gym. I'm quite happy because can slim down my leg! Hehe.. Then we went to hills to pick up Kelly then heading to a steamboat restaurant meet up poh Hoon. Not bad lar. Rm20 per person nia. Sayang my stomach not feeling well, so I just eat abit nia. Oh ya, Poh Hoon d nephew look so not friendly lor. Macam beh Liang beh Liang de fAce whole night.
K la, sleepy le. Nights!!
No comments:
Post a Comment