Wednesday, 25 September 2013

25 September 2013 Wednesday

Well, wake up quite early in the morning cause afraid of "overflow" like what had happen yesterday. Since I already awake so I just continue my dissertation. Quite tough la actually, everything had to find myself. My topic quite rare either. But since I already make the choice, no point to regret. Just work ahead.
Spend the whole morning till afternoon then I finally done the part. At least next week no need that rush lar.
Then went out to pickup ray go to gym again. Today maybe we both are hungry, we don't really have the energy to exercise continuously. I only manage to walk and run awhile then already so tired.
Nini quite mad cause I skip class this whole week. Monday cause went to steamboat, yesterday nothing much today afternoon still at home, night went to badminton.
Night time, quite tired and sleepy. Maybe I'm on the period right now, feel so moody. My left leg sore, my left arm sore, same to my back. I have used most of my energy at the gym just now. My period flow quite heavy, makes me even more tired. Plus, I wake up quite early at 5an this morning. Seriously to say, I'm totally low batt. My eye lid getting heavier.
I don't want to make dear feel so "São xing", cause he quite awaiting the badminton game since it was been awhile we didn't play. If just because if me then have to leave early, not fair to him too lar. So All I can do is pretend like nothing happen. Omg~~ pray the time pass faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment