Oh la, oh la.. Since u request for this post. I rewrite back lor ~,~
Today wake up early at 4am, just because of a funny dream. I dream that I want go pee (actually is really wan go). So I just go toilet. N I realise it's only 4am?! But I'm not sleepy. So just laying at the bed. Haha..still, kena "shoot". Mum claims that why already morning I still no off the sleeping light. Then I answer it's only four. Then she continue sleep.
K, till 9am a proper nap since just now. Found that mum went out already. Relief moment for a second then heared her car engine at outside. She reached home. Hais!!
Then she keep replay her "cristian" thing talk again and again. Saying so heng yesterday what the priest said is chun2 what she need lar~ She seems like forget I'm the one scold her, want her go. She say till what the jesus give her the "sign" or "urge" to go. Ki siao people!
When the time I sit at the dinning room, she start blablabla as usual. A sign want to ask me pay something for her. So I just ignore n play "timber" and enjoy the mv. Seeing me giving no respond, she direct to the topic. Telling me that the contract for her note 2 is going to due. Means had to pay. She expect me to pay for her. I still remain silent since that I give her rm50 per month as usual. Then she say next sat going to say trip, n coming year she want join her taiji friend to Indonesia. Obviously she need money from me, again. I tell her next year I will go travel with ray. Maybe go Singapore (scare her). Her face directly change, find many many things to scold me. All she want is to stop me to go for that trip. Mofu.
Say what at least need engage then can go travel couple couple. Whatever lar! Then what only just a couple nia, already sleep together. Later people see tiok, so xia soi. Hug Lai hug ki in public, "lap bin" lo. What never tell anyone I'm her daughter. Whatever, I don't care. That's my choice. My own life. So just shut up.
So I yell back, this is my final year, u always say me went out whole day hiao , u ever ask me what I do? Can I handle my semester? Never !
Guess what she answer, "I no need to ask. It's u the one had to inform me"
So I just yell, whatever! Anything I tell u, do u really listen ? No! So don't expect me to tell!
So end up, see her "swear" saying that she will never kepo my stuff.
Good then. Lols.
No comments:
Post a Comment