K la, had to admit that it's been awhile I didn't update my blog. Since today is our fourth anniversary.. No matter how tired I am, I think it's quite important to skatter some nice moment.
First of all, don't know why I keep on thinking. I'm really a super lucky person. My dear is quite a nice person. Seriously! He is nice looking, cheerfull person and most of all he is always stand on other people side.. Among my friends, there are quite many of my friends who love him.. Sylvia, yannie, and Joey. Sylvia was quite close to him earlier, she even approaches him. Yet over react and she scared him. Yannie either. Joey, Hm.. She always pretend nothing. But I can feel it. She enjoy get his attention. And, She also ever admit ray is the kind she like. Anyway, Me either. But Today I look at him, feeling so touched and so glad. He's my bf now, just beside me nia. Unlike those girls, actually he can choose a better one, yet he choosen me. I'm really a lucky one.
I fall in lov almost 1 year on him. Got rejected twice by him, even tho I clearly know myself got friendzone by him. But the feelings to him, never stop. See him fall in love twice, to another girl. Feeling deeply injured from the inside, but I prefer pretend nothing happen. Only stay at his side, The urge want to protect him when he's down. That time, even is just a simple friend can just stay by his side. I already feel satisfied. I ever imagine how sad my life is going to be after we graduate, coz I might no chance to see him again.
Anyway, right now. I'm really enjoy my life. I love him a lot, he's the only person I want in my life forever. He's a gift from god, a person that I never expect will want to walk in my life.
Dear, what I wanna say., I love u so much. Thanks for choose to walk in my life. I will never leave u behind. I want to stay together with u, now and future. I want to be in part of ur life too! Muackz ~~ love u. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment