11 December 2013
Wake up at 8am in the morning to do laundry yet my eye is so "kembang" coz not enough sleep. So I just had to continue my nap then wake up at 9am. Dear pick me up as usual n we went for breakfast together with his mum. Well, today really so tired. My leg sore. But still worth it. I want to experience what dear experience. Want to share dear's work load. Somehow, when the time dear say this is not even a load what he experience on weekend, does that means I won't understand how he feels? I stun.. Blank. N I feel sad. At least I try? Hm.. Ok bah. That's the truth. That work load I face will be doubled in weekend. Continue my drawing on my calendar again. I know it doesn't look nice la. Wait I draw few time I will know how to design it. Temporally just anyhow la.
No comments:
Post a Comment