Today went to work together with dear as usual. Since today had slot of peoples helping service, so I went in kitchen to help. Somehow, I just realise the truth suddenly became a lied, a lied became the truth. That weird moment when u realise u are trusting a wolf on how bad the sherperd dog were. I know that sound weird on my discription, but that's a truth! Lols. I found out those aunties in the kitchen, they are not that bad like what poh Hoon said. I finally understand why dear don't want come out find me. (Usually he will came out n sit with me, but he didn't came out for quite long. I only can see him through the window)
Working together with her, feel that she is quite friendly. The though that poh Hoon gives us, starts questioning me. She is so weird. No wonder those kitchen aunties no like her. She is always overreacts and just simply triggers the angers especially those sensitive issue or something that don't even exist. I realise, she show no respect to Datin. She react like brainless people. Most important, I hate that weird action. She even put me in trouble. The way tauke neo express is so different from what she say ( I react like her yesterday too, so guilty lo) tauke neo say, tracy can't just put she finish her woke time same with us since she just went lost after 10am, me n ray the one busy cleaning kitchen with tauke neo that day. Yet poh Hoon just say Datin say only me n ray can write work longer. What the fuck?!
No comments:
Post a Comment