Monday, 16 December 2013

16 December 2013 Monday


Today was the date submission for both of my assignment which was block 2 and corporate strategy. This is crazy and super tired for me. hais. Went for breakfast with a dizzy and tired mode, driving with blurred view makes me quite bad tempered this morning. Well, we end up quarreling just because I get mad on him for giving me a not appropriate, not specific direction. He get so mad when I scold bad word. He totally ignored me for the whole day. I know its my fault for get angry for fast, my temper is so bad. I know that. But when the time my period attack me like hell, I just easy get bad tempered. Perhaps that what people say “when woman in period, they get angry for anything”

p/s: im so sorry for scolding bad words, and im so sorry for get mad at you. i didnt meant to hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment