Tuesday, 17 December 2013

17 December 2013 Tuesday


Follow dear to library today. He’s was quite busy on this marketing management group assignment today. Quite pity on him lar actually. He’s still not in the mood, no inspiration at all. See him busy tab tab tab, typing a lot, when I see. He’s doing it wrongly. Hais. Perhaps semester break is too long? XD Then, afternoon aj, Aaron, and a girl came. They’re having group discussion. Suddenly I became an outsider here. Lols! (since im not in the same group, not even the same semester) From playing zombie games until day dreaming, to typing dissertation, until nothing to do. So I just left library, heading to cafeteria to fill my hungry stomach around 3pm. I meet Mr. Jason there. He was quite a good lecturer and I enjoy chat with him. I told him about my issues faced in my dissertation, then he told me about changing the topic, and giving me suggestion. For me, he’s a useful lecturer that can provides me useful information that I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment