Well, that unforgettable moment when that song sang the part "never let go of me, hold tight baby".. My tears directly rolling down. I remember that moment when we were grabbing hand n I sing to u, n u say never. But right now, beside me. Was dear, that totally ignored me no matter how long I look at you. I hear u cried. I know. Once reached my home, directly walk out. Crying under the rain. Feeling so sad. Sounds like I totally wrong, at there abit abit already complain tired lar pain la. Macam kitchen de not tired at all. I was in the kitchen so many days helping! Next time no matter how suffer, how painful I am. No feel wan to tell dear le. All I want is directly go home, both of us so tired already. I don't want just because of a pad, then had to rush here and there. Later I need to wait another 1 hour to wait for my laundry. Like this nia, yet makes U think I'm so anoyed. Drive so fast drive here and there, just for other people stuff. I don't want to. Why had to make urself that suffer? Hais
dear...i almost fell asleep when we are on the way back...i try to focus on the road..i was so sleepy at that time eh..
ReplyDeleteyou are not wrong to say that you are tired..i know you are tired, i am tired as well..the pain u experience now..i have them too but i didnt show it,
the reason why i go help you find the pad, is because i dont want you to get scolded or quarrel with your sister and thats it..i know you want to do your laundry, that is why i drive fast.
that is all my intention..