Well, today had to go to wake up early for the "presenting" at 10am-2pm. Things doesn't goes so well today but anyway, I still manage to survive.
I'm quite sad for "left" u alone there, dear. But today really ruin my mood. Totally not motivated, feel tired, feel exhausted, feel disappointed. I want to rest my mind. I just can't even concerntrate. But I'm really so guilty, n I miss him a lot. Even is being hours I didn't meet him, but I feel so long than a day. Lols! So not used to when he is not around with me. >|||<
K, want to share my feeling n the "best moment" ever in my college life. Earlier ago Lau told me the other uos lecturer will came to check, and they will ask us some question and give opinion on out research. And yet, what happened today is I got insult by that stupid adp lecturer n I offence her back. I know is not a good manner to offend people, especially a lecturer. But I'm a type of people, u act bitchy and got slap like a bitch. She show me no respect, insult me that my research is rubbish, saying us all sucks. This is so mean! What the hell can a lecturer such an ass? I try to explain in a proper way, but she seems enjoying insult me more and more, end up got offended by me. I still though that I might stun at there when lecturer shoot me. Manazai, suddenly.. My English became so good, my idea all comes in a row.. So surprising! Lolololol
Night time, finally the time to pick dear up. Get prepared in light speed then go pick dear. Miss him so much eh! Suddenly feel "finally saw u, my dear!".. Watery on my eye.., haha. Obviously I just can't live without dear.
No comments:
Post a Comment